PDA

View Full Version : N-SSA Video

Gary Van Kauwenbergh, 101
01-23-2011, 08:58 AM
We've got a CW Expo in March at the CW museum in Kenosha, WI. Differnent CW oriented groups will have tables to promote their organizations. I'd like to have my laptop playing skirmish videos at our display.

I down-loaded the N-SSA video from UTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp1qho8DLuw ), but when I play it full screen, it's a little blurry. Can anyone tell me if a copy off a CD is clearer?

Also, I'm looking for video download of any of the Outdoor Life Network and History Channel programs that featured the N-SSA. R. Lee Ermy's "Male Call" program had a few segements, but I can't remember the OLN program name.

Anyone remember the OLN program, or have links where I can download the segments?

propertymanager
01-23-2011, 09:18 AM
Gary, PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a DVD copy which should be much clearer than the Youtube download. The NRA's American Rifleman show featured us 1-2 years ago. You may be able to obtain a copy from them. American Shooter with Jim Scouten(sp?) also has run a couple episodes on us.

Tim

Gary Van Kauwenbergh, 101
01-23-2011, 09:32 AM
It was the "American Shooter" on the Nashville Network, Sept 20, 2002, the Outdoor Channel had an episode called "North South Nationals" on Dec 2, 2005, and the History Channel had an N-SSA segement on "Lock and Load" Nov. 14, 2008.

I can't find videos for any of them. I'm hoping some of our members have a copy they're willing to share.