PDA

View Full Version : 1st Model Romano Maynard Carbine/Rifle for sale

Blair
01-17-2011, 08:57 AM
"SOLD"
This is a Larry Romano made First Model (1856) Maynard (SS# 1XX). Has 26" barrel in .50-40 cal. percussion.
I have around 100 full capacity cases (approximately 35 of theses are loaded). (I have only used two casing for sighting in.)
Comes with a Romano made steel mold with handles, a bullet sizing die/re loading tool, a custom made brass cleaning rod with rose wood handle and brass jag, and a period screw driver also with rose wood handle.
Front sight currently has a folding blade/globe type. (not SAC approved) The original "tall" blade front sight that came on the firearm can be re installed upon request.
This comes with a White Oak takedown type carrying/presentation case that comes with red wool felt lining (patterned off of an original oak case I own that came with an 1865 Sporting Model Maynard).
Photos are available, including original takedown carry presentation case this one was patterned off of, upon request by e-mail at
btaylor18@cfl.rr.com
Price is $3,200.00
Thank you,
Blair

Blair
01-31-2011, 02:48 PM
This is a bump.
For those of you that may have an intrest in this firearm, I now have photos of the original persentation type carring case along with the "new" made case for the Romano Maynard Carbine/Rifle, along with both firarms.
Worth a look see. Simply e-mail me and request them.
Thank you,