PDA

View Full Version : FS Spencer 56/50 ammo and cases-SOLD

S.Sullivan
01-16-2011, 12:34 PM
SOLD!!!Please read this whole thing. I have some surplus to put to better use with someone out there. I have some reloaded Spencer centerfire ammo and empty cases. I got these rounds for use in an original Spencer with the center fire block conversion, but never fired any. They were reloaded in 50-70 converted cases by Bob Hayley in Seymour,Texas in 1998. The empty cases are marked 50/70 and some unmarked, but all new. Actually both loaded and unloaded all look new. The loaded rounds come with a receipt for a very high price ($730.00) for 200 rounds, and close to what I paid several years ago, but I want these to be used, so will not pass on my error in purchase. Long posting I realize, but you are buying a pig in a poke sack perhaps as I cannot verify load or much about the origin. I have 199 live rounds and 50 empty brass cases. One live round was lost trying to cycle it through a deffective Armisport Spencer. As the rounds are live, and heavy, UPS for shipping. I would like $350.00.SOLD,going to that better place!
S.Sullivan

Dana Hayman
01-16-2011, 05:14 PM
Hello, can you give me the overall size of loaded cases, Length of case and Diameter of bullet.

Thanks Dana