PDA

View Full Version : WTB used bayonet

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
01-11-2011, 11:29 AM
WTB used bay0net. Does not need to be real nice. Repro fine. I will loose it soon anyway. I will be at the fort Sat for the Snow ball. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Greg Ogdan, 11444
01-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Got one for you, but won't be at the fort until the Early Bird. Let me know if interested.

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
01-11-2011, 01:38 PM
What is it and how much. Thanks for the reply.

Blair
01-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Took oath,

What type of bayonet are you looking for? Original or repro? Socket or saber/sword type?

I have two, new, never fitted to a gun, Indian made socket types available at $35.00 each plus shipping (no scabbards). These are a little heavy, but, offer a fitting adjustment over a tall N-SSA type front sight that you may not get with an original.

I can't provide you with photos at this time, but if you would care to disuse this in more detail you may e-mail me at,

btaylor18@cfl.rr.com
Thank you.
Blair

YOU DON'T KNOW ?
01-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Just want old repros for the line. Leaning my ram rod on it. I loose two or three a year and I'm just interested in old used ones. Any type saber or socket doesn't matter. I have left some of them on the line and never seen them again. You'd think that they might turn up in the stat shack but I don't have that kind of luck. So I'll just stock up a few.

John Holland
01-12-2011, 12:15 AM
If you are looking for "Lost & Found" you really have to visit the Executive Secretary's office. There is a whole back room packed full of "stuff." That is the official repository for wayward things. You name it, it's there.....Regimental Flags, four button blouses, spotting scopes, bayonets cartridge boxes, car keys, cell phones, etc.

JDH