PDA

View Full Version : John Holland

kowdok
12-29-2010, 09:13 AM
John
I think you monitor this site constantly so I'm hoping you'll see this soon. I've sent a couple of PMs to you and notice that they are going into an out box, so I'm concerned that you're not getting them. Am I doing something wrong? My email is jjjrogers@abts.net
Thanks- Jim R

W.Huffman 5thva
12-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Jim you might have better luck if you email John directly at jh44ny at verizon.net or if there is anything I could help you with feel free to contact me at sprng63@verizon.net
Wade
SAC Member

John Holland
12-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Jim - When you send a PM it will stay in your outbox until the next time the party you are sending to revisits the BB. I've had stuff sit there for a month waiting for the person to come back to the BB.

I've been very busy taking care of my parents and am catching up on email, PM's, etc. I have your email and your PM's and will be getting replies out to you in the very near future.

Thank you for your patience!

JDH

RaiderANV
12-29-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm guessin' most folks don't know/realize a fraction of the time John spends answering requests for info and in general helping people out. It's a volunteer job/service John provides our assoc. and anyone else who asks for that matter. John does so because of his love of the War of NORTHERN Aggression<snicker>, our assoc. and history in general.

I've told him before and will most times I see him how much he's appricated not only for his knowledge but his friendship (even if'n he is from ah-bov da Mason-Dixon line) :roll:

Thanks you Sir John and here's hope ya don't get to covered in the white stuff this year!

John Holland
12-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Pat -

Thank you for the most appreciated, and very kind words. You humble me.

I'll see you in the spring, and Happy New Year my friend!

John Holland
Chairman, Small Arms Committee

RaiderANV
01-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Pat -

............ my friend!

John Holland
Chairman, Small Arms Committee

yankees as friends :shock: Next dang thang ya know cats will be sleepin' wit dog and then 12-21-2012 will roll ah-round :cry:

<snicker>

Will be seein' ya Sir John