PDA

View Full Version : Inside/Outside Bullet Luber?

dml1296
11-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Does anyone besides North East Trade Co. sell the Inside/Outside Bullet Luber? I placed an order with him over a month ago. I called him 3 times. I emailed him. Still nothing. He said the he would call me back. He didn't. He said that he would ship the items. He didn't. He does not respond to email. A helluva way to do business. :roll: I give up. Maybe he just doesn't like me. :?

I checked all the other sutlers and black powder supply dealers and couldn't find the Inside/Outside Bullet Luber

Rebel Dave
11-29-2010, 11:46 PM
John is the man who makes the in-side/out-side bullet luber. He is also a one man operation. I suspect that your luber will arrive, and surprise you. I know he is very busy, all the time. He is a good guy.

Rebel Dave

Kenny Hodges 10721
11-30-2010, 04:54 AM
John is a hunter an is usually in hunting camp this time of year. try in a couple of weeks kenny

dml1296
11-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the replies. I don't doubt that he is a good guy, but when some tells me that they are going to ship is 2 days and doesn't, it makes me wonder what I'm dealing with. If there will be a delay, fine, tell me that up front.

I'm not impatient, but at my age, I don't buy green bananas. :wink:

mikea
12-05-2010, 03:25 PM
John is a great guy and I use his inside/outside luber and think its great, as well as his cleaning rods and sizing dies, which are the best there is. Sadly, I have had similar experiences and have learned to buy everything from him at the Nationals.
He has the inside/outside luber patented and is the maker, but - good news - some other sutlers do buy them from him for resale. I have seen them at other sutlers at the Nationals.
You might try Vern Scoone. The last contact info I have is a cell # of: (443) 250-6583 and an address of:
PO Box 8991
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
Think he does business as "Rebel Trading Post".
That contact info is several years old but hopefully is still current. Hope this helps.

Ron/The Old Reb
12-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Here is two other phone numbers for Vern.
1-800-681-466 and 443-350-6583
I have not called them for a while so I do not know how good they are.