PDA

View Full Version : FS Original 1861 Enfield SOLD

stuffy25thia
11-28-2010, 04:56 PM
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
I have for sale an original 1861 Enfield 3 band musket. The stock is in great condition, no cracks, or splits in the wood. The metal finish has turned a nice patina. The bore is bright and shiny, I had a gun smith remove the breech plug, just to check condition of the complete bore, it is in very, very nice condition. All three barrel bands were missing when I got it, have replaced the first and middle band with original Enfield bands, the third band is from a period Springfield rifle. There is a place on the left of the butt stock where someone has craved his initials, and on the right side of the butt stock, there are 6 very small brass nails, I just left them there, looks as if they have been there for a long time. There is a Barnett over London cartouche opposite the lock side of the stock. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, or if there is a certain picture you want, just ask.
Price is $800.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. I will give a 3 day, non firing return, minus shipping cost. If for some reason, you decide you don't want it, or it isn't what you thought it was, you only have to let me know within 3 days, and you pay shipping to return it
You can email me for pictures, seems the board limit for pictures has been met.
ia25th@netins.net