PDA

View Full Version : Euroarms 3 band enfield / Smith Carbine

M Fleet
11-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Musket is in very good shape overall. It has a shiny bore but the barrel has some minor scratches in a couple of places and has had some minor rust discoloration around the bolster and nipple area. Strong case coloring on the lock. Ramrod has had some rust discoloration but no pitting. The stock has a few handling marks. You can email me for pictures at maf-pef@live.com. Asking $350.00 plus shipping or can pick up local. Approximately 20 minutes from Fort.
Also have an original Smith Carbine
No finish left on the metal. Light to moderate pitting scattered over entire rifle. The bore is shiny and in very good condition. The stock and fore end are replacements as is the front band. The saddle bar and screw is also a replacement as well as the top strap. Barrel has a tall front sight installed and a peep has been installed on the rear sight. Also have pictures of this rifle. This is not a show piece but it is a good skirmish carbine. $800.00 plus shipping.
M. Fleet

M Fleet
11-26-2010, 07:20 PM
Price on Enfield reduced to $350.00
M. Fleet

bobbyjoe49
11-27-2010, 01:44 PM
hi i sended you a email earlier but here i think i was suppose to reply here instead of email i was thinking you might didnt get it. as i had an interest in this enfield i havent gotten one ever since i enlisted with unit here. i like to find out more about this item and how i can make the payment and what this rifle has i am looking for one with bayonet and sling i will wait till you explain the details of the rifle i look forward to hearing back soon.

M Fleet
11-28-2010, 12:50 PM
The Enfield has been sold, but the Smith is still available.
M. Fleet

M Fleet
11-30-2010, 08:51 PM
Price reduced to $800.
M. Fleet

M Fleet
12-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Smith carbine has sold.
Thanks,
M. Fleet