PDA

View Full Version : Parker Hale Whitworth Rifle for Sale/Sold pending funds

ronpardue@gmail.com
11-18-2010, 10:48 AM
I have a basically new, in the original box, Parker-Hale Whitworth Rifle. This is the English made gun with PH marks and English proof marks. The open, iron rear site has been replaced with an adjustable peep site as has the front. I have the original box, loading instructions, round loading mould, sizing die, hex wad cutter, nipple key, spare copper-berillum nipple brush and wool mops. All of this, came in the box with the gun. Also included are the loading and cleaning instructions from Parker Hale. And it just gets better. I also have an English, brass, hexagonal bullet mould so you can cast the hex bullets as the original gun shot. The guns are no longer available and list on the Dixie site for over 1500.00. I will sell this one for $1200, including the brass hex mould. If interested, contact me at ronpardue@gmail.com and I will send pictures. This gun is a shooter's gun and is fun to work with. Own a unique piece of history and an authentic reproduction from the best, Parker Hale.