PDA

View Full Version : 1970s Vintage Parker Hale 2-Band Enfield - SOLD!

conductor
11-01-2010, 08:25 AM
I have a beautiful 1970s vintage Parker-Hale 2-band musket for sale. This is one of the original British-made Parker Hales, not one of the later ones assembled by Gibbs.

Condition is about 99 percent, with an absolutely perfect bore, almost 100 percent blue and case colors, and only the barest signs of use.

Sights have been improved with a squared-off front sight blade and a square notch rear sight.

A Confederate style canvas and leather sling is included.

Price is $650 plus actual shipping costs. Will be happy to drive a reasonable distance from Leesburg, Virginia, and do a FTF deal.

Email me at JD@MORRIS.VG if any questions.

Will gladly send you pictures of the musket. All I ask in return is that you let me know that you got the pictures and whether you are still interested in the musket after you have the chance to look at the pictures.

I will have this musket at the Chantilly Gun Show this weekend, Feb 11, 12, and 13, 2011. Come on by and buy a great shooter!

SOLD!

rwages
11-06-2010, 05:33 PM
If this 2 bander is still available, I'd love to see some photos of it. RW

conductor
11-16-2010, 08:43 PM
I'll be at the Chantilly gun show this coming weekend, and will have this musket on the table. I don't know my table number yet, but will post it Friday night.

conductor
01-10-2011, 12:08 PM
This fine musket is still available. It's a real tack driver, in excellent condition.

conductor
02-11-2011, 08:32 AM
I will be at the Chantilly, VA gun show this weekend, Feb 11, 12, & 13, 2011. Stop by my table and buy a great shooter!