PDA

View Full Version : guns for sale

efritz
10-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Original 1836 Hapers Ferry flintlock. Stock had been sanded and redone. Although to some it may have lessened its value, it has increased its estetics and pleasing looks. A fine looking specimen. All other parts are original as is. I do not have this item in my possession. It belongs to my brother. If pics are wanted It'll take time. $2000.00

Frank Wesson single shot. Front swivel will have to be replaced. A Henry front will be accepted by SAC. I have a SAC card for it but I put the swivel back on the Henry that's for sale. Converted with liner to 44-40. $1500.00.

Ballard military 44 rim carbine. Hammer has been converted. $1500.00

Brass frame Cimeron Henry 44-40. $800.00. Gun has provided me the means to obtain repeater DSSA.

Repro Zoli Zouave, $300.00 Gun has provided me the means to obtain musket DSSA.

Armi Sport 1842 69 smoothbore. Barrel, lock plate, trigger guard, butt plate, bands have been browned. Screw heads, hammer, band springs, ramrod have not. Done so to reduce glare and mirage. Excellent shooter. Tanner mould included. Gun had been tuned for competitive shooting. $500.00. Gun has provided means of obtaining DSSA points towards Smoothbore DSSA.

Anschutz Super Match model 1813 .22 lr. This is one of the finest 22 competition shooting firearms on the market. Comes with everything but 10x's. Anschutz iron sights, wrist rest, adjustable hook and plate, adjustable cheek piece, mitt, thumb hole stock, hand stop. Sam Bond sling, Freeland palm rest. Case, shooting mat, rifle rest scope stand, a few hundred rounds of Ely 22 black box. Unertl 20x scope, shooting pants, and a size 42 Champions Choice padded leather shooting coat. Coat is in good condition. Leather has no cracks anywhere, even around the neck. It does have some inner sleeve damage. A mouse tried to make a home in it. That's been repaired. Totally unnoticeable without turning the sleeve inside out. Pics upon request to interested purchasers. $3000.00 for the whole kit and kabootal. I will consider piecing out some items but nothing that fits to the firearm. For example, the coat, mat, mitt, pants, rifle rest scope stand may be parceled out. Please, interested buyers only.

Actual shipping costs extra, unless pick up can be arranged. I will hold for Xmas if desired.

Walt-MT
10-20-2010, 02:46 AM
PM sent r.e. Henry Rifle
Thanks
WA

efritz
10-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Henry and 1842 smoothbore have been sold pending $$$. Thanks