PDA

View Full Version : FS Euroarms .58 caliber MS

S.Sullivan
10-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Selling this for my son. It appears to be a Euroarms Mississippi in 58 caliber that was altered in one odd way. The last three inches of the barrel were turned down to as if to accept an angular bayonet instead of the saber type bayonet. This may have been done by Euroarms, and is not the odd part. The oddity is the front sight. It was put on by a "gunsmith" sometime before my son acquired the weapon, and is fashioned of brass, and most resembles a sail on an old sailing ship, a large triangle of brass. The rear sight resembles that of an 1861-1863 Springfeld. With some skill I do not have the sight could be altered. Slight finish wear at the muzzle, good bore, and light handling marks on the stock. Actually a nice dark walnut stock, right handsome. No lock work done, standard Euroarms perhaps except the front sight. No SAC card. I was never into these rebil guns PJ.
$500.00 to your door plus $15.00 for USPS Priority Mail and a new gun case (UPS has broken too many...)
S.Sullivan

S.Sullivan
10-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Photos available, price reduced to $500.00 even, shipped.
S.Sullivan

S.Sullivan
10-14-2010, 01:48 PM
BTT in honor of los miners.
S.Sullivan

RaiderANV
10-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Silly yankee,,,,,it's spelt REBEL....not rebil :roll:

S.Sullivan
10-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Now $425.00 shipped.
S.Sullivan

David Yossi Snellen
11-26-2010, 02:16 AM
Dear Sir,
Do you still have the rifle?
Please respond to

snellensaddles@yahoo.com

Thank you,
David

S.Sullivan
11-26-2010, 09:11 PM
David,
Reply sent with photos.
S.Sullivan

David Yossi Snellen
11-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Dear Sir,
I haven't gotten anything yet.

Please send to my personal email

snellensaddles@yahoo.com

Thank you,
David

bobbyjoe49
11-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Silly yankee,,,,,it's spelt REBEL....not rebil :roll: i was laughing so hard i thought i would fall off the chair LOL!!!! this was the funniest i seen anywhere with anyone saying silly yankee its spelt it should be spelled not spelt LOL spelled REBEL not rebil oh boy oh boy i am still laughing so hard my stomach is gonna be sore as rock from this... thats a good one here very good :lol:

RaiderANV
11-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Silly yankee,,,,,it's spelt REBEL....not rebil :roll: i was laughing so hard i thought i would fall off the chair LOL!!!! this was the funniest i seen anywhere with anyone saying silly yankee its spelt it should be spelled not spelt LOL spelled REBEL not rebil oh boy oh boy i am still laughing so hard my stomach is gonna be sore as rock from this... thats a good one here very good :lol:

Silly "private" .........It's spelled "spelt" wit some of us Sourthron types. Stevie is me favorite yankee ta pick on anyways :wink:
Glad I could give ya ah laugh. We use ta have ah-lot more fun on here until they stripped us of our General message board where you'd-ah gotten even more laughs. "If it only saves one child....." :roll:

bobbyjoe49
11-28-2010, 08:12 PM

Silly "private" .........It's spelled "spelt" wit some of us Sourthron types. Stevie is me favorite yankee ta pick on anyways :wink:
Glad I could give ya ah laugh. We use ta have ah-lot more fun on here until they stripped us of our General message board where you'd-ah gotten even more laughs. "If it only saves one child....." :roll:

i love it all the more i am a private with 38th north carolina regiment no yankee can drag me from there HAH if they do then its battle time and will set up a laughing booth and say 10 cents per laughs for yankee museum viewing and earn more laughs i am still LOL on this i am thinking i am going good with this