PDA

View Full Version : Gun Cart 4-Sale

relichunter
10-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Selling a gun cart. Holds 3 rifles with locking retainer arm. Openings are wrapped in black vinyl for protection. Outside the cart is another holder also protected by vinyl, eliminating the need for a "S" holder. The cover for a storage area also doubles as a seat. That is also covered in the same vinyl. There is additional storage/work area on top. Also, a fold out small table top serving as a work area. On the left side is a bracket to hold an umbrella for rain or sun. However, it's not included, it's the wife's. I think this is a fair price, $90.00. Can be had at the Statesville Homecoming Skirmish in November. I will be there on Friday and Sunday.

jmiller
10-03-2010, 09:01 PM
where do you live? I am interested if your within driving distance. I live 30 min from Ft. Shenandoah.
Thanks!

relichunter
10-04-2010, 05:13 AM
Not too bright, after a week at the Fort, I forgot to put down a address or phone number. I live in York, SC, not exactly in your back yard. I should have put a sign on it while there this past week. For anyone else interested, I can be reached at 803-684-6687 or my cell at 978-766-4326. Again, I'll be at the Homecoming Skirmish in Statesville on October 1st and the 3rd.. Hope everyone had a fantastic time last week, except for Wed. night, the rain and wind was something else.

54thvareb
10-04-2010, 09:59 AM
do you make these gun carts? or did you buy it somewhere else? Thanks rich

rampa_room_artillery
10-04-2010, 01:27 PM
well will you be at the nansmond last chance shoot?? if so I will buy it from you there?? its had to drive to SC and spend the gas money on somthing cheaper then the fuel. I have thought about building one but that one looks great!!!! come on up and shoot at the last chance in capron va. and I will have some cash for you.

rick bryan

relichunter
10-04-2010, 01:35 PM
I made it a few weeks ago. Saw lots of carts at the Nationals, so I'm going to make some additions to another one. I've got almost $70.00 in this one, I figure it's worth $20,00 for my labor. When your retired, I have all the time in the world to build stuff. If anyone lives in the York, SC area my number is 803-684-6687 or cell at 978-766-4326 if there is any interest.