PDA

View Full Version : FS: High Quality Uniform Items and etc. Second Round

Minieball577
10-05-2008, 11:20 PM
For Sale:

U.S. “Contract” Fatigue Blouse (Sack Coat) from Wambaugh, White & Co. Used perhaps twice, in like new condition. Custom flannel, lined with tan flannel. Marked size 4 in sleeve. Hand sewn button holes. Size 50, but seems a bit smaller in the arms. $150.00 new due to size, asking $115.00 Shipped.

C.S. “Mystery” Jacket – Unknown maker, but very nice. Handsewn button holes and double top stitching. Nice exterior pocket. Lined in natural Osnaburg. Wood buttons. This jacket is made of an unavailable Cinnamon colored jean cloth formerly made by Family Heirloom Weavers. Used condition, but no rips, tares or stains. Needs to be cleaned. I paid 200.00 new, asking 125.00 shipped. Size 48.

C.S. Four Button Jacket – Made by Wambaugh, White & Co. in their custom woven steel gray/light colored jean cloth that matches the one in Ohio. Has four U.S. Eagle Buttons. This coat is used, but in great condition. It has been worn four or so times, but due to the light color of the jean cloth has taken on a grungy look. Could use a cleaning. Price new is 200.00 I am asking 150.00 shipped, for a jacket in outstanding shape. Size 48.

Peter Tait Jacket of the Garret Gouge type – Made by ScottHanes/ Richmond Depot of Blue-Grey Kersey. Lined in linen, tons of hand sewing and beautiful buttonholes. Epaulettes have blue trim piping. 8 button front with script I buttons. Very Gently Used. Size 46 – 48 Paid 260.00 new, asking 200.00 shipped.

C.S. “Port Hudson” Trousers – Made by Chris Daley of dark blue denim. Has adjustable back belt. These are period correct “Blue Jeans” and can be washed in a normal ashing machine. This pair has been worn a lot, but shows very little wear, and will serve for quite a long time. Will fit an actual measurement 50 inch waist, or perhaps a bit larger. 119.00 new, asking 60.00 shipped.

C.S. “Peter Tait” Trousers – made by Chris Daley of blue-grey kersey. These are for whatever reason commonly referred to as Peter Tait trousers, but I am not sure why, as I do not think they have been linked to the Tait firm. They are what are sold by Daley in his “Tait package” deal. These have been worn, but shown very little wear. They are heavy trousers, and good for those cooler events. They have hand sewn details but appear to be primarily machine sewn. They do not have a adjustment belt on the rear waist, and fit around a size 50. Nice trousers. 190.00 new. Asking 125.00 shipped.

C.S. Trousers “Richmond Depot” style. Made by Chris Hubbard. Machine sewn with hand details. Made of fading vegetable dyed jean cloth from Ben Tart (His 5jb) Interior details are of osnaburg, and have a lot of hand details. Back adjustment belt included with period buckle. These are won, and show use, and have begun to fade, but will be a great pair to start with etc. Asking 50.00 shipped.

C.S. “Weller” Hooded Overcoat – Made by Chris Daley. Used, but still serviceable. Brown jean cloth with blue ticking lining. Hand sewn buttonholes. Has civilian brass coin buttons on it, but for an extra 10.00 I will send period original Goodyear patent buttons that are very much like on the original coat. Machine sewn, per the original. Very solid coat still. Has two repair on the interior pockets where jean cloth had separated a bit. 200.00 or more new, asking 125.00.

C.S. Cap – Made by Don Smith, Trans-Miss depot. Size 7.5. Made of Blue-Grey kersey with leather visor, painted cloth sweatband and osnaburg lining. Well used, but is good solid shape. Asking 30.00 Shipped.

C.S. Cap – Made by Lukas Berg of antique blue-grey wool with a twill weave. Has brown cotton lining, painted cloth bill and functional chin strap. Painted cloth sweatband. Original eagle buttons. New 100.00 and nearly impossible to get, asking 75.00 shipped. Used but in good shape. Size 7 3/8

C.S. Cap – Made by Lukas Berg of gray cotton jean cloth with leather brim and sweatband. Cotton lining. Good work, nice cap, and really hard to get. New 100.00, asking 75.00 shipped. Worn very little. Size 7 3/8

C.S. Forage Cap – Unknown own maker. Made of brown/tan jean cloth with painted cloth visor that has been turned up on one side slightly. Has leather sweatband and is lined in osnaburg. Eagle buttons on a functional leather chin strap. Paid 80.00 asking 45.00 shipped.

Beehive hat – brown beaver felt, with tan edging on brim and tan ribbon on crown. Brim ribbon is hand sewn. Lined with cotton with period maker’s mark. Made by Tim Bender (TPH Trading Company) Used, but has a lot of life in it. This is my favorite hat. 7 ¼ size. Asking 50.00

C.S. Imported English shoes. – Made by Robert Land with documented hobnail pattern on soles. These shoes are used, but very little. Has pull loops at back of shoes to aid putting shoes on. Nice shoes. Paid 130 new with Hobnails. Asking 95.00. Size 10 – 10.5

C.S. Tin Drum Canteen – Sutler Row type, but looks good. Cloth webbing strap with adjustment buckle. Good used shaped. 20.00 shipped.

C.S. Tin Drum Canteen with one Convex side and one flat side. – Unknown maker, but made of hot dipped tin, and quality workmanship. Has reproduction Hughes, Pendergras and Snow sling. 50.00 shipped.

C.S. Bayonet Scabbard – New – Made by Nick Duvall. Great quality accoutrment with sewn leather tip. Made for and fits well with a reproduction M1842 bayonet, but will fit others. 75.00 new, asking 70.00 shipped.

C.S. Linen Haversack – New – Handsewn to Moses Alexander specs. Made by Chris Hubbard. Good quality. 35.00 shipped. Three available.

C.S. Shirt “Louisiana” type – New – Made by Chris Hubbard. Entirely hand sewn of Family Heirloom clay colored striped shirting. Glass original china buttons. Size 48-52 New 95.00 shipped.

C.S. Shirt “Louisiana” type – New – Made by Chris Hubbard. Machine sewn with hand details. Made of Family Heirloom tan/brown striped shirting. Original china buttons. Hand sewn button holes. Size 48-52. 65.00 shipped.

C.S. Shirt “Louisiana” type – New – Made by Chris Hubbard. Machine sewn with hand details. Made of Family Heirloom blue/light blue/orange striped shirting. Original china buttons. Hand sewn button holes. Size 48-52. 65.00 shipped.

Drum, sling, sticks, manual and case. I forget the maker of the drum, but it is of decent quality with a tolerable sound. George Carroll maybe? Used rope drum, but in good shape, with a nice light colored outside shell and red rims. Comes with a custom made sling by Chris Hubbard, with two inch hemp strap and hand sewn leather adjustment buckle belt and tab. Nice sling. Also some with a set of Cooperman “Civil War” model sticks in like new condition, and a cotton drum case. I will include a copy of Bruce and Emmet drum and fife manual. 200.00 shipped.

CS Jacket Richmond Depot Type III jacket made from Blue-Grey kersey like wool with pronounced twill weave. Lots of hand details, unknown maker, but nice jacket. Used but very little. Very heavy. 115.00 shipped. Size 42ish.

I would prefer paypal to minieball577@yahoo.com but will accept money, money orders, check, etc if need be. send me an e-mail if interested. I will only be able to return e-mails after my real job gets out in the evening.

S.Sullivan
10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
PayPal sent.
Steve Sullivan

Minieball577
10-06-2008, 07:49 PM
PH Trousers coming your way. Thanks Steve.