PDA

View Full Version : Hanover Brass

Moses Milner
05-03-2024, 10:35 PM
Been trying to get in touch with Hanover Brass, but my email keeps bouncing. I used the email address on their site, but no joy. Anybody know how else to contact them? Thanks. ? MM

John.Hayes
05-03-2024, 11:36 PM
Google Parsley's Brass, that's how they do business now. I've had good service from them. jh

Kurt Lacko 7862
05-04-2024, 10:09 AM
I believe this to be a recent post on their sight.

https://parsleysbrass.com/Main/img/logo/4153_ParsleysBrass_logo.png

We are temporarily closed

Due to a serious accident Parsley?s Brass is closed until further notice. Our plan is to reopen, but that date depends on the doctor?s recommendations and recovery time.
Please be patient and do not call us about your order. If you have an order with us, we will contact you as soon as we are able.
Thank you,
Parsley?s Brass

Moses Milner
05-04-2024, 04:24 PM
Thanks guys, for your responses. So if what I understand is correct, Hanover now does their business through Parsley's Brass, but Parsley's is closed temporarily, so no joy. Until Parsley reopens, if I want a particular buckle, I'm SOL, Yes-no? :confused:
--MM

Muley Gil
05-04-2024, 04:59 PM
Thanks guys, for your responses. So if what I understand is correct, Hanover now does their business through Parsley's Brass, but Parsley's is closed temporarily, so no joy. Until Parsley reopens, if I want a particular buckle, I'm SOL, Yes-no? :confused:
--MM

Which buckle do you want? You can also try the various on-line sutlers. The Blockade Runner has a goodly number of buckles.

Moses Milner
05-05-2024, 10:44 AM
Thanks Gil. Blockade Runner does indeed have a nice selection of buckles; unfortunately, not the ones I'm looking for: A "pewter" CSA rectangular buckle, and a two-piece Revenue Cutter Service. I've only seen them on Hanover's website. Soooo.... I guess that I'll just have to wait, or do without, until/unless Parsley Re-opens, or someone here can point me in the right direction to someone else. Thanks--MM