PDA

View Full Version : Fred's Lead available at Spring Nationals 2024 Taking Orders

McDingle
04-05-2024, 09:21 AM
Hello:

Fred's Lead will be available again for you at the Spring Nationals.

It will only be in 100 pound buckets but sheared to fit inside your melting pot. If you only need 50 pounds, split one with a buddy. We do this to keep the price lower. The price has held at $1.95 a pound. I am trying to keep it under $2.00.

I will also have some harder lead with 4% tin mixture available for those that prefer that for carbine or smoothbore.

Please place your orders on my email at McDingle7472@gmail.com .

You can also call or text me to order at 724-421-9435 or if you have any questions.

Your lead order can be picked up at the 12th PA campsite in Area 5 from Wednesday through Sunday evening.

Respectfully,

George McDowell
12th PA
N-SSA 7472V

McDingle
05-09-2024, 02:57 PM
FRED'S LEAD not taking any more orders for this Spring Nationals.

We are full and bringing down 3300 pounds. Sorry there is not any extra.

Thanks to those who have ordered ahead.
GMcD

Hello:

Fred's Lead will be available again for you at the Spring Nationals.

It will only be in 100 pound buckets but sheared to fit inside your melting pot. If you only need 50 pounds, split one with a buddy. We do this to keep the price lower. The price has held at $1.95 a pound. I am trying to keep it under $2.00.

I will also have some harder lead with 4% tin mixture available for those that prefer that for carbine or smoothbore.

Please place your orders on my email at McDingle7472@gmail.com .

You can also call or text me to order at 724-421-9435 or if you have any questions.

Your lead order can be picked up at the 12th PA campsite in Area 5 from Wednesday through Sunday evening.

Respectfully,

George McDowell
12th PA
N-SSA 7472V