PDA

View Full Version : WTB Smoothbore, complete or project

BLakatos
04-01-2024, 03:32 PM
Looking for a smoothbore. Not too particular on type. Id rather have the barrel in shootable condition. Let me know what you have & what you want for it.
If you?re interested in trading, I have a couple antiques I?d be up for trading. Either full or partial trade.
Thanks, Brian

Harry Gaul
04-01-2024, 05:29 PM
Among your sale or trade items is there an 1861 Special Contract musket stock in the closet? Special Contract is special because it is based on the Enfield mortise. A Springfield lock will not fit.

thanks in advance,
Harry in Pa.
Forney's
03626v

BLakatos
04-01-2024, 09:22 PM
Among your sale or trade items is there an 1861 Special Contract musket stock in the closet? Special Contract is special because it is based on the Enfield mortise. A Springfield lock will not fit.

thanks in advance,
Harry in Pa.
Forney's
03626v

I don?t have anything like that. Sorry I couldn?t help you out

jack 8thVirginia
04-01-2024, 09:47 PM
I've got a '42 Springfield project gun that the stock has been cut in front of the first band. Barrel is full length but the bore is qestionable, may have to be relined. It comes with the new forearm, cast nosecap and bands. It's all there but you have to put it together and finish the bands. $400.00

I don?t have anything like that. Sorry I couldn?t help you out

BLakatos
04-02-2024, 06:58 PM
I?ve replied to all messages.

BLakatos
04-03-2024, 06:09 AM
I've got a '42 Springfield project gun that the stock has been cut in front of the first band. Barrel is full length but the bore is qestionable, may have to be relined. It comes with the new forearm, cast nosecap and bands. It's all there but you have to put it together and finish the bands. $400.00

I?ve sent you a message.