PDA

View Full Version : WTS John G Zimmerman Defarbed 1863 Musket

Flatlander35
12-21-2023, 11:45 PM
Good evening,

A while back I posed this musket here and was able to sell it locally but it came back into my hands due to certain unforseen circumstances on the buyers part, so I figured I would bring it here again as this group would appreciate it more than anywhere else. I would really like to move this nice Miroku 1863, as far as I am aware (based on the lock) down the road, so it is priced accordingly. This musket is in great shape, with a very good bore, brand new rear sight leafs, and two all steel bullet molds. One is Ohaus, the other is a Lyman if I remember correctly. One has handles, the other doesn't. Both come with plugs.

I will ship this to your door *IF* you live in a free state that allows it. Please, don't try to get me to break the law, as I will not. Do not waste either of our time out of respect. I've shot this musket a few dozen times, always with Goex, and the trigger is fantastic. I cleaned it very thoroughly every single time as the pictures show. This is ready to roll right out of the box I will ship it in. I do have an origial, new old stock 1863 color case hardened hammer that I will throw in for free if I can find it. All of my wrenches and lock tools will be included with this musket. The *ONLY* thing shown with the musket that is *NOT* included is the cartridge box. Sorry for the confusion the picture may have given.

The price of $750.00 includes shipping, the sling, *and* both bullet molds.... I am losing out on a good bit of money here but things have also changed in my life and I have other priorities right now. We've all been there.

You won't find a better deal on a defarbed musket anywhere.

Thanks for looking.

Jim_Burgess_2078V
12-22-2023, 12:25 PM
Flatlander,

Where are you located? I'd rather do a face to face transaction than risk damage to the musket in shipment. I'm located in Northern Virginia (Manassas). If you are in the neighborhood, let's talk. If not, I will likely have to pass on this one.

Jim Burgess
15th CVI

Flatlander35
12-22-2023, 06:04 PM
Jim,

Unfortunately I am in Northern Michigan, quite a drive. Thanks for asking though!

matheu
12-24-2023, 02:15 PM
I will take it

TCLewis
02-06-2024, 12:04 PM
Good evening,

A while back I posed this musket here and was able to sell it locally but it came back into my hands due to certain unforseen circumstances on the buyers part, so I figured I would bring it here again as this group would appreciate it more than anywhere else. I would really like to move this nice Miroku 1863, as far as I am aware (based on the lock) down the road, so it is priced accordingly. This musket is in great shape, with a very good bore, brand new rear sight leafs, and two all steel bullet molds. One is Ohaus, the other is a Lyman if I remember correctly. One has handles, the other doesn't. Both come with plugs.

I will ship this to your door *IF* you live in a free state that allows it. Please, don't try to get me to break the law, as I will not. Do not waste either of our time out of respect. I've shot this musket a few dozen times, always with Goex, and the trigger is fantastic. I cleaned it very thoroughly every single time as the pictures show. This is ready to roll right out of the box I will ship it in. I do have an origial, new old stock 1863 color case hardened hammer that I will throw in for free if I can find it. All of my wrenches and lock tools will be included with this musket. The *ONLY* thing shown with the musket that is *NOT* included is the cartridge box. Sorry for the confusion the picture may have given.

The price of $750.00 includes shipping, the sling, *and* both bullet molds.... I am losing out on a good bit of money here but things have also changed in my life and I have other priorities right now. We've all been there.

You won't find a better deal on a defarbed musket anywhere.

Thanks for looking.

Hi,

Is this available?