PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rain Jacket Slicker

Dan Bowman
11-01-2023, 10:06 AM
I would like to buy the grey rain slicker worn by NSSA shooters. Any information on where to buy one would be greatly appreciated.

Harry Gaul
11-01-2023, 10:39 AM
I bought my West Point rain gear many, many years ago. If you research West Point second hand stores in the area around West Point in NY. you might find one. The problem is that most cadets are high school students so many of the rain gear will be on the small size. I found one that may have been used by a tackle or line man on the football team. With age and growth, I can barely fit into my rain gear now. My size is around 46/48. I have noticed that these rain coats rarely appear on Sutler's row. At one time you can count on the rain gear being for sale but not anymore.

Harry in Pa.
Forney's
03626v

RangerFrog
11-01-2023, 11:49 AM
I have bought a couple off of Sutlers? Row and promptly lost each except the last. I too wear a fairly large size, but when somebody has them, at all, I have easily found my size. After reading this though, I?m holding on to the one I?ve got now!
froggie

Dheisey#7003
11-04-2023, 09:42 AM
You may want to post in the artillery section of the BB. A gentleman was selling them at the artillery meeting.