PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a Musket deal?

Harry Gaul
08-20-2023, 11:13 AM
I live close to a Mom and Pop gun shop that is trying to sell a Miroku, little or maybe never fired, 1861, three band musket, serial number 0029. I need another musket like a donut needs a second hole. I would like to be part of a three way deal where you and owner settle on a deal, and I act as the shipping service (plus) to deliver the musket to the Fort Shenandoah in the Fall. The price on the musket is $900. Your cost is around $100 plus the final deal. Your thoughts?

Harry in Pa.
Forney's
03626v

Harry Gaul
09-01-2023, 07:08 PM
The previous post says most of the message. I few people have responded and I pointed them in the direction of the Mom and Pop gun shop. Remember, I only get involved if you close the deal with the owner of the shop, and I transport the musket to you at the Fall Nationals rather than shipping. If you want shipping, the seller will do that for you. Most of us have horror stories of firearms getting lost or stolen or damaged in the mail. My roll is to eliminate that possibility. My cost is $100 above the final price between you and the seller. I am the "mule" that brings the musket to you. Your call? To eliminate scammers, the owner will deal with you if I give you the code word. Again, you and the seller make the deal. You pay her. I bring you the musket. Pictures are available from the seller. Best of Luck. The Fall Nationals happen in about 30 days. Time is ticking. Again, best of luck.

Harry in Pa.
Forney's
03626v