PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Mould Repairs and Improvements

Keith Williams
07-30-2023, 06:44 PM
This question is a real callout...I have read enough on outside websites like Muzzleloaders as well as, others about individuals who can improve and repair moulds. These sites have not spewed names...Is anyone aware of N-SSAr's who perform such duties? This goes too outside readers as well, does anyone have names and address/websites of individuals across the country performing bullet mould improvements? I know this would be a beneficial asset for everyone to know and keep on file.

Just wondering, and thanks for the response.

Keith A. Williams
15th VA Reg Vol Cav

Keith Williams
08-02-2023, 03:48 PM
I am replying to my thread, I received a private message from a member contributing a name of an individual who works on moulds. I will submit his name after contact has been established.

Maillemaker
08-02-2023, 04:24 PM
I believe Charlie Hahn can work on molds.

http://www.hahnmachineworks.com/

Keith Williams
08-02-2023, 11:26 PM
Thanks Steve, for Charlie Hahns experience...I have his address and phone number. I will call him to confirm.

Take care,

Keith A. Williams
15th VA Reg Vol Cav

Keith Williams
08-08-2023, 10:42 PM
John Bly <j_bly@comcast.net>
To:'Keith Williams'

Thu, Aug 3 at 8:27 AM

I've worked on a few molds. I don't advertise as I keep plenty busy. What mold do you have and what are the problems? I may or may not be able to help you. Many molds are abused with burrs on the pin holes and the pins not adjusted properly for good alignment. Let me know what you have and what the issue is.

Later,

John Bly