PDA

View Full Version : Euroarms parts

Charlie White
07-26-2023, 07:43 PM
Anyone know where I can find parts for a 1863 CS Richmond Euroarms musket . I have looked at S&S and Dixie and didn?t see much at all. Is there anything thing that will interchange with them?
Thanks for your help
Charlie

Carolina Reb
07-27-2023, 08:14 AM
A Euroarms '61 Springfield will be the same, except for the brass buttplate and nose cap, non-swelled rammer and the rear sight base.

Charlie White
07-27-2023, 09:26 AM
A Euroarms '61 Springfield will be the same, except for the brass buttplate and nose cap, non-swelled rammer and the rear sight base.
Thanks for your help
Charlie

edrutecki
07-27-2023, 05:32 PM
I had luck replacing Euroarms parts with Pedersoli parts I got from VTI. One word of caution, I replaced a tumbler in a Eurorarms P58 lock with a Pedersoli which dropped right in, the issue was the tread had been changed on the tumbler screw so I had to go back and purchase one of those. The Pedersoli parts are much higher quality than Euroarms. Been 5-6 years since I fixed that lock with no issues. Your results might vary.

Best of luck with your repair!
Ed

Charlie White
07-27-2023, 06:47 PM
I had luck replacing Euroarms parts with Pedersoli parts I got from VTI. One word of caution, I replaced a tumbler in a Eurorarms P58 lock with a Pedersoli which dropped right in, the issue was the tread had been changed on the tumbler screw so I had to go back and purchase one of those. The Pedersoli parts are much higher quality than Euroarms. Been 5-6 years since I fixed that lock with no issues. Your results might vary.

Best of luck with your repair!
Ed
Thank you for your help
Charlie

bobanderson
07-28-2023, 11:20 AM
Call Taylors & Co in Winchester, VA and ask for the parts dept.
I've had luck in the past getting parts for manufacturers they represent.

Charlie White
07-28-2023, 01:08 PM
Call Taylors & Co in Winchester, VA and ask for the parts dept.
I've had luck in the past getting parts for manufacturers they represent.
Ok I will try them.
Thanks for your help
Charlie