PDA

View Full Version : NSSA ID holders

Davy Gray
05-22-2023, 02:23 PM
I want to thank all that bought my ID holders online and at the Nationals this past weeked. I hope you enjoy them an if for any reason you have any problem with craftmanship please let me know and i will make it right. If you weren't able to get up with me at the Nationals please let ne know and ill get one out to you. Contact me via phone or text 757-650-4666
Thanks
Davy

Rob FreemanWBR
05-23-2023, 08:21 AM
The ID holders offered by Davy are WELL made and clearly superior to those offered elsewhere. Both the material he uses and his workmanship are first rate.

Featuring two sturdy snaps, not a flimsy one inch strip of Velcro that wears out, your competitor card remains securely fastened where ever worn.

With Davys holder you will spare yourself the needless time and effort to retrieve or obtain a replacement ID, thus giving you more time to drink beer during a skirmish! What could be better than that?

Thank you Davy for producing such a nice item!

Davy Gray
05-23-2023, 01:53 PM
The ID holders offered by Davy are WELL made and clearly superior to those offered elsewhere. Both the material he uses and his workmanship are first rate.

Featuring two sturdy snaps, not a flimsy one inch strip of Velcro that wears out, your competitor card remains securely fastened where ever worn.

With Davys holder you will spare yourself the needless time and effort to retrieve or obtain a replacement ID, thus giving you more time to drink beer during a skirmish! What could be better than that?

Thank you Davy for producing such a nice item!

Thank for the kind words Rob! i truly appreciate it!

Davy

Muley Gil
05-23-2023, 10:13 PM
Davy, I wore mine for the carbine and musket matches and spent as much time as I could in my camp chair (bad back and knees). Worked just fine; ID was safe & sound Sunday afternoon.

Davy Gray
05-24-2023, 03:20 PM
Davy, I wore mine for the carbine and musket matches and spent as much time as I could in my camp chair (bad back and knees). Worked just fine; ID was safe & sound Sunday afternoon.
Im glad to hear that, thats awesome! Thanks for the input!!
Davy