PDA

View Full Version : WTS 58 cal two band musket. Third and final firearm for sale at Spring Nationals.

Harry Gaul
05-11-2023, 10:25 PM
Previous posts included trying to sell mostly original 3 band smoothbore muskets. This is the last firearm that I am selling for this Spring Nationals. I am selling a parts musket/shooting/ SAC approved two band 63 type II rifle musket for $800. The musket was a project of mine, and I went for function over beauty. Many parts are original, the trigger is respectable in terms of trigger pull, the barrel is a Numrich barrel and there are many original parts. It is not a beauty, but the firearm will break birds all day long. The barrel is on the small side like 574, and the deal includes a threaded 7/8 X 14 sizer that is 572. Here a few pictures for your consideration.

I can deliver this musket and the two previous smoothbores that were posted over the last couple of days. If you want to see any of these firearms, pm me and I will send you my phone number and we can connect at the Spring Nationals. I am hoping to be at the Fort on Wednesday and for sure on Thursday. If you are interested, you may call me after a day of shooting and we can arrange to meet at a mutually convenient location.

thanks for looking.

Harry in Pa.
Forney's
03626v