PDA

View Full Version : Yeck's Place will be open at Nat'ls

John Bly
05-01-2023, 10:16 AM
I'll have Yeck's place open at Nat'ls is several weeks. I've sold most of Bruce's guns but still have some parts and some clothes. I still have a few Mississippi rifles for sale and I'll be taking consignments. Stop by to check things out.

JimW
05-01-2023, 06:30 PM
I'll have Yeck's place open at Nat'ls is several weeks. I've sold most of Bruce's guns but still have some parts and some clothes. I still have a few Mississippi rifles for sale and I'll be taking consignments. Stop by to check things out.

I'll be there looking for ya!

RangerFrog
05-01-2023, 06:36 PM
That?s great news, John. It just wouldn?t be a Nationals without a stop at Yeck?s! I?ll be in touch by e-mail or PM soon. bTW, will you be at the CV this weekend?
Your Friend the Frog

John Bly
05-08-2023, 09:14 AM
I'll have a selection of Mississippi rifles for sale again at Nat'ls. Most are restored originals. One is a new build and two are all original. This picture is from last year. I think I will only have 6 this year. Prices range from $1500 up to $2200. Come take a look.

RangerFrog
05-09-2023, 12:32 PM
John and I talked at the CV. I now plan on having some 25# and 50# boxes prepackaged with my pure lead pellets (originally to swage hollow based wadcutters) available at Yeck?s. If you want dead soft lead in an easy to handle these are your huckleberries. Price is $1.50/lb.

Froggie

John Bly
05-14-2023, 09:44 AM
My son Jacob, a former young skirmisher several times, is working for a company that makes electronic target scoring systems, mostly for airgun and smallbore shooting. I'll have some brochures at the booth if anyone is interested. They make a small home system but it is not covered in the brochure. Stop by to check out the booth. It is the only one where you can sit down and take a break.