PDA

View Full Version : Air rifles for young skirmishers for Sale

Harry Gaul
04-16-2023, 08:33 PM
I have not seen a post on this topic in the BB for a long time if ever and if not appropriate, will the moderators take down the post.

With Spring in the air and skirmishers taking to the line, I look over my extra gear, and I want to sell. I have two air rifles suitable for young skirmisher competition at Nationals and locally at Regionals. I have had interest in air rifles since I was a kid back in the 50's and 60's. Recently I have been buying air rifles and using them for practice in my garage over the winter. The air rifles have reproduced, and it is time to thin the herd. I am selling a Daisy 836 smoothbore that will shoot either BB's or pellets for $35 dollars delivered to the Fort. Shipping is extra. I am selling a Chinese rifled springer .177 cal air rifle for $60 delivered to the Fort or shipped (extra). Both air rifles are in working condition. The appropriate age for the Daisy is a youth around 9, 10 or 11. The Chinese air rifle requires more effort to cock the springer so I am guessing a young independent shooter 11 to 13 years old. Young male or female shooters can shoot these air rifles (springers).

For the NSSA to continue the organization needs to keep the young interested. The BB gun competition is a great activity to keep the youngsters interested and involved. I am really selling to the parents but let's make a young person happy.

Harry in Pa
Forney's
03626v

Harry Gaul
04-18-2023, 09:13 PM
Dropping the price of each air rifle by $5 and Bump to the top.

Harry in Pa.
Forney's
03626v

Harry Gaul
04-20-2023, 09:57 PM
Mike,

I lost your address about your interest on the Daisy 836. Please resend address and will let you know the price shipped.

thanks

Harry In Pa.
Forney's

The Daisy 836 is sold pending funds.

Harry

Harry Gaul
04-22-2023, 09:33 PM
The Chinese .177 caliber springer rifle aka pellet rifle is now $50 plus shipping.

Thanks

Harry in Pa.
Forney's
03626v