PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Parker Hale or Cook&Brother Musketoon

Will Ganz
11-30-2022, 12:33 PM
New to N-SSA and need a carbine. Was lent a Parker Hale Musketoon for the 2 matches I?ve done and it worked well. Handled a team member?s Cook&Brother Musketoon which fit well also.

PM me what you have to offer.

Regards,

Sven205
11-30-2022, 01:51 PM
There's a Birmingham PH musketoon on M.L. forum for sale.

Edit to add: Looks like the sale is pending. Also, I think you've seen this one already. :)

Joe Coyle
11-30-2022, 05:17 PM
Just sold. That was a deal

John Gaskill 3037V
11-30-2022, 10:15 PM
I have a first generation Parker Hale musketoon that belonged to a member that has passed. I am selling for his wife. It is in good shape, with the usual wear from skirmishing. Asking price is $650 plus actual shipping.

Will Ganz
12-02-2022, 03:19 PM
I have a first generation Parker Hale musketoon that belonged to a member that has passed. I am selling for his wife. It is in good shape, with the usual wear from skirmishing. Asking price is $650 plus actual shipping.
I'll take it.
PM your snail mail address so I can get a postal money order to you for it.
Going to ask to have it shipped to my FFL dealer(which has already agreed to hold BP firearms for me) due to 'Porch Pirates' being too active in my neighborhood. I'll get you that address also.

John Gaskill 3037V
12-02-2022, 11:06 PM
I'll take it.
PM your snail mail address so I can get a postal money order to you for it.
Going to ask to have it shipped to my FFL dealer(which has already agreed to hold BP firearms for me) due to 'Porch Pirates' being too active in my neighborhood. I'll get you that address also.

PM sent. Sold pending funds.

Will Ganz
12-05-2022, 07:47 PM
PM sent. Sold pending funds.
Got USPMO & stamped envelope to be mailed tomorrow.

ETA1: USPMO mailed today. Pix sent of being dropped at Post Office.

ETA2: sent address of FFL dealer that agreed to take delivery to prevent 'porch pirate' thievery.