PDA

View Full Version : Sharps and Molds For Sale at Nationals

ljflees
10-02-2022, 02:47 PM
I will have a very early Shiloh Farmingdale 1863 Sharps for sale. Complete, and ready to skirmish with a Kevin Herrick rear-sight with peeps, taller front-sight, tuned lock, with all the Breech repair work done. It's a little rough around the edges, but still a great shooter. $1600

I will also have a limited quantity of the Flees .54 cal. Sharps Ring-tail molds For Sale. $75 They are a double-cavity mold, with handles. Specifically designed for the Pedersoli, Garrett, and IAB Sharps barrels.

I will be arriving at the Fort on Monday. We are camped in area 4, right across the street from the first Latrine; or you can find me down around position 33 on the range starting on Wednesday.

Larry Flees
111th OVI
N-SSA Comp. #08904V

MR. GADGET
10-02-2022, 04:36 PM
I will have a very early Shiloh Farmingdale 1863 Sharps for sale. Complete, and ready to skirmish with a Kevin Herrick rear-sight with peeps, taller front-sight, tuned lock, with all the Breech repair work done. It's a little rough around the edges, but still a great shooter. $1600

I will also have a limited quantity of the Flees .54 cal. Sharps Ring-tail molds For Sale. $75 They are a double-cavity mold, with handles. Specifically designed for the Pedersoli, Garrett, and IAB Sharps barrels.

I will be arriving at the Fort on Monday. We are camped in area 4, right across the street from the first Latrine; or you can find me down around position 33 on the range starting on Wednesday.

Larry Flees
111th OVI
N-SSA Comp. #08904V

Larry
You have a picture of the molds or info? Handles no handles iron or aluminum?
Want to get back shooting my DP Sharps and the Iron mold I have been using is not the best.

Thanks

BLakatos
10-03-2022, 11:45 AM
I ordered one of his moulds. It is a double cavity, aluminum block with handles. Very well made mold.