PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Vet info

MR. GADGET
07-06-2010, 09:11 AM
WTB :roll: Info Will pay 1$ or cold beer... :D

Need info on the vet shoot, I plan to go but not a vet, I know from what I hear that I can not shoot, no problem, the smell of BP will work for me.

Rather the being on a 3 day drinking and cigar smoking trip, I would like to help with the shoot and show my thanks to all the Vet shooters that helped make the N-SSA what it is.

How can I help and what needs to be done?

Who are the people to contact on what needs to be done?

Is the range open to other shooting that weekend, like a paper target for none vets that I should bring a smoke pole?
Had not made any plan to carry a shootie shootie thing as of now.

Who are the contacts on donations for the door prize table? Got some stuff I would like to add.

I know it's a odd posting.... Most of mine are.... :lol: Just what to make plans and help.

kowdok
07-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Hi Mr. G. Marty and I went 2 yrs. ago and helped. It was a great time with lots of stuff to do and eat. We gave no early warning, just went and helped, but I dare say advanced notice will be appreciated. Take your musket because they let us join in the team match on Sun. morning. Hopefully someone involved can give you a more in depth answer. Wayne Jordan used to be in charge of donations for door prizes, I think he still is. We're going through there the end of this week and plan to leave some lead with Tim for the Vets. shoot. See you soon.