PDA

View Full Version : Anybody collect pocket knives?

B-Davis
08-24-2022, 05:28 PM
Strange question/offer, I recently acquired a collection of Ka-bar/Union Cut Co/Brown/ Olcut pocket knives. About 20 of them, but of high quality. I don?t mind keeping them, but also wouldn?t mind trading for something to use mainly for deer hunting/target shooting. I?m always interested in something new for deer season. I did a lot of N-SSA shooting, so I have a lot of equipment for shooting a Smith or rifled musket/carbine, so,I am flexible in offers. I just do not compete due to my children?s activities, very time consuming. (Son is big into football and wrestling. Daughter is soccer and archery)
There no military fighting knives, but there are two doghead double blade hunters, an Olcut stockman, a Tidioute marked 3 blade, two Cheetahs, a bone handled Hobo, and other assorted pocket knives in the mix, so there is over a $1000.00 in the collection. Everything is pre-1970. I?d trade some or all for the right item.
If you have any interest, please email me at whitneyrifle@hotmail.com, I could send pics to you. Thank you and have a great day!

Bryan