PDA

View Full Version : Richmond Carbine For Sale- AKA 1861 Springfield Version

BADSHOT
06-22-2022, 12:05 PM
I have a Richmond Carbine for sale that I assembled this past winter, I had intended to sell it at the Spring National but unfortunately, I did not get there. It is made to NSSA specs for the 1861 Springfield version which uses a Springfield 1861 dated (original lockplate). The stock is original wood, although spliced under the lower band with a original piece of forend wood that I had kept for quite a while just for this purpose. It has a original 1862 dated barrel that was relined by Bobby Hoyt this past winter., it has never yet been fired, since being relined. The barrel is glass bedded, the only thing I would possibly change is to buy a brass ramrod for it , that was something I had intended to get if I had gone to the National. The current rod, is some old two piece rod that I would not even use unless you could get it welded together? I will not ship at this time it is pick up only, I live in upstate N.Y. near Rochester,. The price I think is very fair at 675.00, I don't even think I could build it today for that price.

Thank you, Steve Doyle

BADSHOT
06-22-2022, 06:23 PM
The Richmond Carbine is SOLD, thank you, Steve Doyle