PDA

View Full Version : Wool Fabric

Kasey Bowser
01-19-2022, 09:44 PM
I'm looking for a place where I can find light blue wool fabric for pants, can anyone help? Thank you.

Harry Gaul
01-19-2022, 10:26 PM
I have a large light blue wool blanket. It is very soft. The size is about what you would find on a double bed. In fact it came off a double bed. I was going to make pants or overcoat for myself but I no longer need it. The blanket is moth ball storage. It is a beautiful piece of fabric. I have no clue on the price. I do not want to overprice and then I do not want to give it away. If you are interested, I will research reasonable prices and continue the discussion in the near future.

Harry in Pa.
03626v

Lou Lou Lou
01-20-2022, 04:35 AM
Kaysey
Im having trouble with my PM?s are you receiving them?
Regards
Lou

Kasey Bowser
01-22-2022, 04:54 PM
Thank you for the thought but I couldn't cut a blanket up.

Kasey Jo

I have a large light blue wool blanket. It is very soft. The size is about what you would find on a double bed. In fact it came off a double bed. I was going to make pants or overcoat for myself but I no longer need it. The blanket is moth ball storage. It is a beautiful piece of fabric. I have no clue on the price. I do not want to overprice and then I do not want to give it away. If you are interested, I will research reasonable prices and continue the discussion in the near future.

Harry in Pa.
03626v

geezmo
02-09-2022, 01:02 PM
Kasey,

See Sharpsman ad, currently at the top of the for sale thread. He has 5.25 yards of wool jersey for sale for $60.