PDA

View Full Version : Last post of firearms for sale plus stocking stuff before the Holidays.

Harry Gaul
10-29-2021, 09:57 PM
Some one asked me what do I have remaining for sale. Prices range in the $650 to $950 range plus shipping around $50.

The firearms are a combination of original and repro parts. Basically, I take available parts and put together shootable firearms. If you want a beautiful firearm straight of the box that you have to fool with, past me by. Some of my firearms are called " Frankensteins". I gave up on the really, really good stuff. I am not about collecting. I like to shoot my Civil War firearms. My firearms have SAC cards, and most have a trigger that click off in the high three's to low 4 pound range unless noted in the description. As a former Regional Inspector, my firearms will pass inspection unless noted.

If you buy the firearm, you get the original SAC card per regulations unless noted.
Shipping is $50 extra.

Many of us will be attending the Rememberance Day in Gettysburg this November 20, 2021. I live 60 miles from Gettysburg so a face to face is possible, and you can save on the shipping.

With that being said, this is what is remaining.

62 Confederate 2 band Mounted Rifle from Razeed parts with Hoyt reline.

63 Type II two band musket with Numrich barrel.

36 inch Macon with original barrel

2 1816/22 full length 69 cal smoothbore with minor post war additions. No SAC card.

Full length 69 cal New Jersey type I, H and P, with just a hint of rifling with classic front site. No SAC card

As as a stocking stuffer, I am selling my 44 caliber cylinder loading device. $40 shipped.

A black Civil War style holster for the 44 that is $20 shipped.

As you consider the list, remember, there is not enough room in the casket for everything.

Harry in Pa.
03626v