PDA

View Full Version : Shirts needed

bobanderson
09-28-2021, 10:41 AM
Need a couple blue stripe shirts, size large, for my grandson.

Seems like the pillow ticking fabric to make them has gone extinct.
If you have some yards of fabric to sell, I can get them made.

Bob Lintner
10-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Bob,
I don't know exactly which you want, but Joann Fabrics has blue stripe pillow ticking listed for sale on line. You may want to try them. Good patch material for round ball too. Good luck.
Bob

Harry Gaul
10-02-2021, 06:14 PM
When you finish with Nationals, I may have a shirt for sale. It was made for me by a team member and never worn. I am thinking $30 shipped and buy back if it does not fit.

Harry in Pa.
03626v.

bobanderson
10-03-2021, 07:34 AM
When you finish with Nationals, I may have a shirt for sale. It was made for me by a team member and never worn. I am thinking $30 shipped and buy back if it does not fit.

Harry in Pa.
03626v.

Due to family medical issues, my trip to the Fort got canceled at the last minute.

canoesolo66
10-04-2021, 10:42 AM

Did you try Walmart?? I got a yard of blue & white their a couple of months ago for patch material.

Kasey Bowser
10-24-2021, 05:11 PM
Hey Bob,

Did you find any shirts for your grandson? Just so you know I?m now making shirts.

Thank you,
Kasey Jo Bowser
111 OVI

bobanderson
10-25-2021, 09:41 AM
Hey Bob,

Did you find any shirts for your grandson? Just so you know I?m now making shirts.

Thank you,
Kasey Jo Bowser
111 OVI

Hey, You.

Sent you a PM.

Bob.

RangerFrog
10-26-2021, 08:48 AM
Good morning Kasey,
I had a question posted elsewhere about shirts and was referred to this thread and to your name. Do you have a website or any other open information? Do you ?set up shop? at any of the Nationals or other events? I?m in the market for a black and white checkered shirt, and want it specifically in a good cotton or mostly cotton blend, preferably with the black rubber buttons, but would consider ?pewter? type buttons. Also, I?m hoping for a traditional breast pocket. Could you drop me a PM if you?re making anything like that, please?
Regards,
charlie the Frog

TCLewis
10-26-2021, 11:15 PM

Hi,

Try Tart Textile: https://www.tartextextiles.com/Cotton-_c_11.html
I have seen similar fabric on their website and they specialize in period correct fabric for reenactors.

PapaRob
10-27-2021, 08:07 AM
You can also order the fabric at www.fabrics.com

We order it by the bolt (we use it for a lot of things) and it is usually cheaper there than anywhere else. Just be sure you know what you are ordering.

Papa Rob