PDA

View Full Version : WTS - Reproduction .58 caliber Rifle-Musket Bayonet

Artilleryman
09-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Good afternoon everyone!! I hope everyone is looking forward to the Fall Nationals coming up in 3 weeks (https://www.n-ssa.net/vbforum/x-apple-data-detectors://0)! Hard to believe we had to wait so long to skirmish again.

For your consideration this afternoon (https://www.n-ssa.net/vbforum/x-apple-data-detectors://1) is an excellent condition Reproduction .58 caliber Rifle-Musket Bayonet. This bayonet was made in India and comes compleat with a excellent condition Reproduction 7 Rivet Scabbard for your prize.

Great for sticking in the ground to support your ramrod so you don?t damage that original bayonet you just bought. The only reason I am selling this bayonet is because it is a spare and just have no need for it. Good luck trying to find a reproduction bayonet and scabbard as the mainstream sutlers have been sold out of bayonets. Normally, if you do find one, expect to pay upwards of $125, or more, just for the bayonet! Several of the sutlers I?ve spoken to intend to have bayonets for sale at the Nationals. Due to World conditions today, don?t hold your breath!

I am selling this prize for only SOLD WITH THE SCABBARD!

Terms - pictures available upon request. I can deliver to the Fall Nationals, or add $10.00, to cover shipping. I will accept PayPal (Friends and Family, or add 5% to the total), money orders or personal checks. PayPal payments and picture requests to my email - warfaremil1952@yahoo.com. If you want me to ship, please provide your shipping address.

Thanks for your Consideration?and looking forward to seeing everyone at the Nationals.

Dave St John
Artilleryman
Batt H 1st IL Light Artillery

Artilleryman
09-16-2021, 02:51 PM
Last call - price reduced to $65.00!!!

If no one snaps up this beauty by Sunday, will list on eBay.

Don?t miss out

Artilleryman
09-16-2021, 04:13 PM
Bayonet has been SOLD

Thanks

Dave St John

Artilleryman
Batt H 1st IL Light Artillery