PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Remington Split Breech Carbine

Steve Blancard
04-29-2021, 10:00 AM
I'm Looking for shooter grade type 1 or type 2 split breech carbine. Cosmetics not as important as bore condition and mechanics. Thanks,

Steve

Steve Weems
04-29-2021, 10:28 AM
I'm Looking for shooter grade type 1 or type 2 split breech carbine. Cosmetics not as important as bore condition and mechanics. Thanks,

Steve

Hope you are able to get one as I have been enjoying your rimfire and other YouTube videos. I have been interested in the splits breech since learning of their use in the early post war cattle drives.
Good Luck ?-Steve

Steve Blancard
04-29-2021, 05:46 PM
Thanks Steve. I do enjoy getting the odd and unusual shooting again. I'm a big rolling block fan. It makes sense to add it's predecessor to my collection, and of course have fun shooting it.

Dave Fox
04-30-2021, 04:44 PM
I believe one of each type is currently offered on the "Guns International" auction website. Nose bleed prices.

Steve Blancard
04-30-2021, 05:15 PM
I believe one of each type is currently offered on the "Guns International" auction website. Nose bleed prices.

Yes, I've seen those. Hoping to find a decent original that is more down to earth.

Steve Blancard
05-03-2021, 03:58 PM
Still looking.

Bruce Cobb - I tried to reply tp your PM, but it doesn't appear to have gone through.