PDA

View Full Version : Sheet lead for sale

A Maher
02-08-2021, 02:57 PM
Just a friendly reminder, since no shoots will be taking place in Winchester, for the near future. I still have lead for sale, for pickup in Frederick Maryland. Same lead I?ve been selling at the fort for years. I get lead regularly and sell out quickly, as it seems a lot of people are stuck at home casting. So please contact me about availability, see my email info below.
hope everyone is doing well!

I have sheet lead available. Each sheet weighs 30 pound a piece, and is $1.00 a pound. Please order in 30 pound increments.

I know a lot of members here love my 99.99 percent pure lead ingots. They sell as fast as I can make them. I only get a small amount of this lead every so often.so, If you want them, contact me and I?ll put you on the list. They are still $1.50 a pound.
I sell them 1st come 1st served.

If if you are interested, please email me at: andrew@rwsheckles.com
thank you

noonanda
02-09-2021, 05:05 PM
Just a friendly reminder, since no shoots will be taking place in Winchester, for the near future. I still have lead for sale, for pickup in Frederick Maryland. Same lead I?ve been selling at the fort for years. I get lead regularly and sell out quickly, as it seems a lot of people are stuck at home casting. So please contact me about availability, see my email info below.
hope everyone is doing well!

I have sheet lead available. Each sheet weighs 30 pound a piece, and is $1.00 a pound. Please order in 30 pound increments.

I know a lot of members here love my 99.99 percent pure lead ingots. They sell as fast as I can make them. I only get a small amount of this lead every so often.so, If you want them, contact me and I?ll put you on the list. They are still $1.50 a pound.
I sell them 1st come 1st served.

If if you are interested, please email me at: andrew@rwsheckles.com
thank you

is the sheet lead pure?

Lou Lou Lou
02-09-2021, 05:46 PM
Yes, it is

FirinFlatTop
02-10-2021, 07:10 PM
Ask Andrew, if my memory is right it has a bit of tin added to it. But you would need to ask Andrew how much has been added.

I have bought his other lead 3 or 4 times and it has been great. Last time I bought some that had gotten wet or something and he was selling it for less, I bought it and was just as good as the other batches, just a little darker till it hit the pot.

Andrew is a good seller, no problems with his lead.

A Maher
02-11-2021, 06:49 PM
is the sheet lead pure?

hello, sorry I just seen this post.
ok, so the sheet lead I sell has been analyzed and is 98.5 percent lead and 1.5 percent tin.
This small amount of tin, helps fill out the mold. It?s such a small amount of tin, that it?s still very very soft.
I have analyzed a lot of various sheet lead and I haven?t found any that were 100 percent pure, they all contain some tin.
hopefully this helps.

A Maher
02-11-2021, 06:52 PM
Ask Andrew, if my memory is right it has a bit of tin added to it. But you would need to ask Andrew how much has been added.

I have bought his other lead 3 or 4 times and it has been great. Last time I bought some that had gotten wet or something and he was selling it for less, I bought it and was just as good as the other batches, just a little darker till it hit the pot.

Andrew is a good seller, no problems with his lead.

Rick, I appreciate the kind words. I?m glad you have been happy with my lead.
thanks again.