PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Pedersoli M1861 ir P1853 Enfield Rifle musket

keweenaw
12-23-2020, 06:19 PM
Looking for one of these in fine shootable shape. Or would consider an original that is solid enough to be re-barrelled.

Have some items for trade if interested.

Thanks! Have a blessed Christmas!

Harry Gaul
12-24-2020, 07:32 PM
Scroll through the WTB forum for my name. I have listed several two band Artillery muskets for sale with relined and repro barrels. Most are skirmish ready with SAC cards. I can sell an original three band Springfield musket, 63 type II, but the barrel is bored out. If interested, contact me after the Holidays for photos.

Harry in Pa
03626v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLG
12-28-2020, 05:16 PM
Have a friend who is not a site member who has a Pedersoli 1861 in very good shape that he would be interested in selling. Tried to PM you with his contact information you but your mailbox is full. If you are still interested please let me know and I can give you the contact info, Thanks - Fred

keweenaw
12-28-2020, 05:33 PM
Have a friend who is not a site member who has a Pedersoli 1861 in very good shape that he would be interested in selling. Tried to PM you with his contact information you but your mailbox is full. If you are still interested please let me know and I can give you the contact info, Thanks - Fred

Mailbox cleaned up. Sending you PM.