PDA

View Full Version : Custom underhammer action and stock

keweenaw
08-28-2020, 03:37 PM
Greetings all
Here for your consideration is a very nice underhammer action and stock. It is in very good condition. I believe it was made by a custom underhammer builder. It has the name R. Bresien N.Y. on it. Barrel would be attached with the three set screws. You can customize this with any barrel of your choosing and the appropriate breech plug. It is very nice. I was going to build a nice bench underhammer target rifle but my desires have moved in other directions. (again!)

$235.00 plus shipping.

Lou Lou Lou
08-28-2020, 03:57 PM
Should be K. ( Ken) Bresien

Sourdough
08-28-2020, 08:09 PM
I will take the action and stock. Where do I send the funds including shipping? I live in Hampton Virginia.
Ken was a friend of mine and we shot together many times and he made a lot of barrels for me.
Thanks, Joe Davenport NSSA member

keweenaw
08-28-2020, 08:24 PM
Should be K. ( Ken) Bresien

Sorry about that, was a typo.

Kevin Tinny
08-28-2020, 09:49 PM
Hello:

Everyone's correct.

I shot alongside Ken for 30 years and he made a few like that for me, but not with the "Rutland" wood. Rutland burned years ago and threw in the towel. Sad to loose them. The action will be ok for light bench or cross sticks buffalo target shooting. The trigger should have a set screw for engagement. K. R. Bresien. Wife - Judy. Memories.
Thanks for the pic's.
Kevin Tinny

Muley Gil
08-29-2020, 12:28 PM
That stock would make a addition to a skirmish musket-it's blue and grey! :D

keweenaw
09-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Sold pending receipt of funds..