PDA

View Full Version : For sale: 2nd Gen Colt Model 1203 fluted cylinder unfired

Randall
08-25-2020, 10:09 AM
I have another one from the herd thinning. Model 1203 special edition 1860 full fluted cylinder Army. It will come with a non Colt very nicely done accessory case and very high quality accessories. One of 2670 made in approximately 1980. My health is declining and I'm going to be forced to get rid of my 2nd gen collection so the task is not left to my wife. The collection has been sitting in the safe for 32 + years and it's time to pass them along to someone else that will get some pleasure out of them. I'll be listing 8 more 2nd gen Colts in the near future as health and time permits.
If you have any questions or need additional photos please let me know. It is in unfired condition with all screw heads in untouched condition although there are some very light handing marks on the right side from being on display I'm guessing. I've tried to show those in the photos as best as possible. I'm asking $825 plus shipping or might consider a stainless Ruger Old Army in trade. My better half is familiar with the ROAs and wouldn't mind having that. Another possible trade would be a Uberti or Pietta Paterson with the attached loading lever. I prefer United States Postal Service money orders or can do Paypal F&F, or add fees if needed. Message me if you have any questions and we can follow up with a phone call. It is painful for me to type long messages plus I always like to talk with other members about the good ole days. Over the years I have had many dealings with other members on this site with excellent results.