PDA

View Full Version : WTS Piettta Smith Carbine and accessories

DeadWoodDan
07-25-2020, 12:03 AM
SOLD......

Perfect shape carbine with only one small flaw on back side of stock behind tang. You can see in pics it does not affect function and was there when I purchased and never gotten worse. Thought I was going to join the NSSSA but just not enough time. I have shot about 30 loads two different times at 50yds. Was just getting familiar with this rifle and it's very fun to shot and learn history. I can post or send more pictures if needed just ask if your looking for something specific.

Included:
Lightly used Lee mold 360gr. Local shooter told me to try both .518" and .520" to see what groups did. I never got that far. I used aluminum tape as can be seen in picture.
http://www.lodgewood.com/518-Two-Cav...ain_p_553.html (http://www.lodgewood.com/518-Two-Cavity-Lee-Bullet-Mold-360-Grain_p_553.html)

100 black plastic tubes with brass rivet
9 brass tubes
5 alum. tubes
brass loading tool
a few different nipples, bought the best I could
couple loading boxes
box of 100 boolits
I'm sure I have a few other things not listed and a nice accessory box full of goodies!

If somebody's local and we could do a deal I also have 980ish RWS musket caps.id sell at a fair price. Located in central IL.

$900 tyd in the usa where it allows.(gun only new is $1300 btw)

First I'll take it and pm please
PayPal preferred but other payment taken.

DeadWoodDan
08-26-2020, 09:36 AM
Back to the Top. Still for sale.

Yakiman
08-27-2020, 09:17 PM
I've been looking for one of these for some time now and might be interested in this one but for a couple of things. How deep is that crack in the buttstock and how did you end up with a phillips head screw in the clean out?

DeadWoodDan
08-27-2020, 09:59 PM
I've been looking for one of these for some time now and might be interested in this one but for a couple of things. How deep is that crack in the buttstock and how did you end up with a phillips head screw in the clean out?
The crack is just superficial and right on top. I've completely taken it down to clean it after shooting both times and have inspected it each time. It could easily be repaired but I've never taken the time. The Phillips head screw is for the clean-out and that is stock to the pieta replica.

DeadWoodDan
09-02-2020, 06:33 PM
Rifle has been sold. thanks Kevin