PDA

View Full Version : WTS Ball Smith Carbine & Colt LG & Y 2 band Musket

tony 1st regt
05-12-2010, 10:27 AM
WTS
1. Tom Ball Pieta Smith carbine in nice condition, shoots great , comes with 50 new brass tubes and a bunch of plastic ones, been using a Sharps for the last 4 years and no longer need the Smith. Jim Brake fixed the cleanout screw , so there will be no problems there. 950.00 delivered to the fort at nationals

2. Colt style LG&Y 2 band musket in very nice condition and shoots great using .580 bullet and 45gr Goex 3F. This musket has the problem in that the breech plug threads go into the chamber. Dan W. said it would cost about 100.00 to fix or you could do a reline. I bought this new from chatchoee in '97-98, and they will not fix it. I shot this rifle for over 10yrs before I discovered the problem. 450.00 delivered to the fort at nationals

Tony with 1st regt engr tmorisco@swva.net
My team is one of the host teams this spring so I will be up at the fort starting this Saturday morning, we have registration. My campsite is top of the stairs on the right before you cross the road. If you want to lock in the deal, if I don't know you, you can send me a paypal deposit marked tools before this friday morning to my email address, AFTER I confirm that the weapon is yours.This notice will also be posted on the boards at the fort. Cash only