PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Rogers and Spencer revolver

keweenaw
05-21-2020, 12:42 PM
Greetings. Title says it all. Would like to pick up one of these in fully functional condition. Does not have to be pristine (although that would be nice) and reasonable in price. Can be a working gun that has some experience. If you have one already tuned for accuracy, all the better. Mostly concerned about accuracy, good bore, crown etc. Please let me know what you have. Might have some items for trade if interested.

Thanks much!

Harry Gaul
05-21-2020, 05:17 PM
I understand that you are looking for a Rogers and Spencer, but I am selling a Remington 44 cal with many bells and whistles. The Revolver has a Tom Ball connection. I am selling on another post. Scroll down through the Want to Sale forum, and I can send a picture of all the gear that goes with the revolver. Basically, you are buying everything but powder and caps. I am selling the package for $725 shipped. Thanks for your time.

True Blue and Diamond Hard,

Harry

3rd US

03626v

keweenaw
05-21-2020, 06:57 PM
I understand that you are looking for a Rogers and Spencer, but I am selling a Remington 44 cal with many bells and whistles. The Revolver has a Tom Ball connection. I am selling on another post. Scroll down through the Want to Sale forum, and I can send a picture of all the gear that goes with the revolver. Basically, you are buying everything but powder and caps. I am selling the package for $725 shipped. Thanks for your time.

True Blue and Diamond Hard,

Harry

3rd US

03626v

Thanks for the offer, but I have a Remington. Still looking for a R & S.