PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish Gear for sale

RAYSTORA
05-17-2020, 02:58 PM
I have been retired from the 5th Va Cav for 10 yrs and it is time to part with my skirmish gear. Selling everything, rifle, carbine, molds, sizers, bullets, tubes, leathers,
cart, caps, lubrisizer with musket and carbine dies. If interested, send me your email and I will send pictures, description and asking price. Would prefer to sell
as a complete set.
thanks for looking
Raystora@carolina.rr.com

MR. GADGET
05-17-2020, 03:09 PM
Ray,

It may really help if you list some of the items and prices.
Not knowing the price, type of guns, size or type of leathers or other gear may make a lot of people pass on contacting.

chuck p
05-17-2020, 04:48 PM
I have been retired from the 5th Va Cav for 10 yrs and it is time to part with my skirmish gear. Selling everything, rifle, carbine, molds, sizers, bullets, tubes, leathers,
cart, caps, lubrisizer with musket and carbine dies. If interested, send me your email and I will send pictures, description and asking price. Would prefer to sell
as a complete set.
thanks for looking
Raystora@carolina.rr.com
Ray,
please send info to
alotizzip1@gmail.com
thanks
chuck pizzitola

Illiana Rifle
05-17-2020, 05:31 PM
I sent you an email about the carbine.

Thanks,

Todd

Rob FreemanWBR
05-17-2020, 08:25 PM
as a complete set.
thanks for looking
Raystora@carolina.rr.com

Ray pls send email with pics to me: rdfreeman1906@gmail.com

MANY thanks!

kdwinklepleck
05-17-2020, 09:17 PM
Ray please sent me a list of what you have for sale to kdwinklepleck@netscape.net
thanks, Kenny

TCLewis
05-19-2020, 01:11 PM
as a complete set.
thanks for looking
Raystora@carolina.rr.com

hi,

just sent you an email about rifle, sizers, leathers, and lubesizer.

Sourdough
05-19-2020, 01:46 PM
Hello Ray,
I have not received info on your list of items for sale since I sent you my email requesting the information.
Joe Davenport

Rob FreemanWBR
05-20-2020, 05:56 AM
Hello Ray,
I have not received info on your list of items for sale since I sent you my email requesting the information.
Joe Davenport

Ray - ditto Joe.

I'm still awaiting your email detailing all that you have to offer for sale.

Plz email me at: rdfreeman1906@gmail.com

RAYSTORA
05-20-2020, 12:19 PM
The lot of Skirmish gear has been sold. Thanks to everyone for your interest!

Ray

david eye 10882
05-20-2020, 04:57 PM
Did any body see any of the stuff

Lou Lou Lou
05-20-2020, 06:55 PM
I thought he wanted to sell it in one lot.

geezmo
05-20-2020, 07:17 PM
Lou,

It sounds like he did. He says ... "The lot of Skirmish gear has been sold."

Barry S.

Rob FreemanWBR
05-20-2020, 07:21 PM
Did any body see any of the stuff

Dave,

This AM, a fellow skimmer was kind enough to forward his email from the seller, to include pics.

Bottomline, I never got a response from the seller. In his email he wanted an all-or-nothing sale.

I was interested in some of the items. But there was NO way I was gonna take the whole lot, nor was I about to chase after an unresponsive seller...

So - someone has some new treasures, and the seller made the deal. A happy ending for all parties concerned.

david eye 10882
05-20-2020, 08:11 PM
Same here Rob