PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Compendiums For Sale Now!

Rob FreemanWBR
05-02-2020, 12:16 AM
Question: Are you feeling the hard side effects of SWS (Skirmish Withdrawal Syndrome)?

Have you cast enough lead to last three lifetimes? Are your arms are so squared away they?d pass inspection by a Marine Drill Instructor? Have you worn out your welcome on the N-SSA Bulletin Board?

If you have answered YES to any of the above ? rest assured, all is NOT lost!

We might not be able to directly partake in our beloved past time, BUT we can become better, safer, more effective competitors during the nation-wide lock down.

How you ask?

By thoroughly immersing yourself in our organization?s guiding rules, regulations and procedures!!

Back by popular demand the 2020 mini-sized Skirmish Rules AND MORE are now compiled in to an EASY TO CARRY Mini-Compendium!! Measuring 8.5 inches high, and 5.5 inches wide this useful reference can literally be carried with ease in a haversack. Small enough to adorn any coffee table, night stand or compliment any personal throne room for casual reading.

Do not be a SEA GULL, flapping around in your Ready Area - making a lot of noise, causing confusion and anxiety. Instead, be a KNOW-IT-ALL. Walk the walk, and talk the talk as an educated competitor.

I'm ready to fill orders via mail. If you bought a set of the mini rules for 2019, just get a set of insert/replacement pages for 2020 to keep your Range Bible up to specs.

If you want a Mini-Comp for personal / team use they cost $10.00
Replacement pages for 2020 go for $3.00
USPS flat rate shipping is $8.00

As has been my practice, ALL proceeds from these sales go ENTIRELY to the N-SSA (minus shipping costs).

Once we are able to rendezvous, en masse at Ft. Shenandoah I?ll have both new sets & 2020 inserts available for sale at Docs Place. But in the meantime, to place and order:

PLEASE EMAIL me at: rdfreeman1906@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Be safe, stay healthy, and WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY!!

Robt. Propst
05-02-2020, 08:47 AM
This is a great resource. My copy travels with me to every skirmish. Thank you for making this effort for the association. Bob

ms3635v
05-04-2020, 02:42 PM
I am looking forward to my 2020 updates. Thank you Rob!

Rob FreemanWBR
05-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Fellow competitors,

The first round of mail outs went down range this afternoon for orders received to date!

From that, I pushed the envelope (wink) and discovered that TWO full sets of the mini-comps can fit in ONE flat rate envelope!! In order to get the full 2020 references to fit side by side, the tabbed dividers had to be pulled, but they too were enclosed. Upon receipt the owner will just have to thumb thru the mini-comp and re-insert the dividers accordingly.

So - if you want a full set for home & one for the trailer/campsite (or if you live in close proximity to a fellow skirmisher or team mate) you can now can double up & SAVE a few bucks for beer or other vital necessities...

Use this down time to YOUR advantage. Get acquainted with existing rules/policies in the comfort of your home at your own pace. There are NUMEROUS testimonials citing instances where these mini references have been used on the spot, to sort out and resolve contentious issues on: the skirmish line, in the stat shack, and in campsites during team meetings.

Our guiding regulations & policies are updated annually. Do NOT rely on your personal recollections or understandings as matters-of-fact! Get the facts now in hard copy, and eliminate any degree of doubt on the part of yourself, your team, or your region.

As ALWAYS any questions/concerns; or, if you wish to place an order please email me at: rdfreeman1906@gmail.com

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to fulfilling your future orders!!

ms3635v
05-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Rob,

I received my updates on Friday. As usual they are well done and only took a few minutes to get them in the proper places in my binder. Thanks again, these rule books are great!

Rob FreemanWBR
05-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Rob,

I received my updates on Friday. As usual they are well done and only took a few minutes to get them in the proper places in my binder. Thanks again, these rule books are great!

Mike,

Thx for your endorsement and kind words! I am confident they will serve you and your team well, both on & off the Skirmish Line.

Glad to read also that the page inserts for 2020 were EASILY incorporated into your now-up-to-date booklet.

Larry Funk, 3148V
05-14-2020, 04:55 PM
Rob has provided a great service to the Association by producing a conveniently sized 5"x 8" Rules book which also includes the By-Laws, current SAC approvals and other valuable documents. A must for every team. Many thanks Rob!

Rob FreemanWBR
05-16-2020, 06:42 AM
Rob has provided a great service to the Association by producing a conveniently sized 5"x 8" Rules book which also includes the By-Laws, current SAC approvals and other valuable documents. A must for every team. Many thanks Rob!

MANY thanks Larry for your kind words!!

For those on the fence about ordering a Mini-Comp, don't wait long and miss out! All of what you/your team spends on purchasing a reference goes directly to the N-SSA.

Both the replacement page inserts ($3) and the full Mini-Comp for 2020 ($10) are available at this time.

Questions, or interested in ordering a copy (or two) please email me: rdfreeman1906@gmail.com (shipping is $8 and two copies can be sent in one flat rate envelope).

Finally, thanks to all who have already placed orders!!