PDA

View Full Version : Pure lead ingots for sale Potomac spring regional

A Maher
03-05-2020, 05:25 PM
As always I?m taking orders for my 99.99% pure lead ingots, for the Potomac spring regional I?ll be arriving to the fort Saturday morning, and will be there Sunday as well.

99.99% lead ingots are in 1+ pound ingots. Ingots are $1.50 a pound.

Please note that my ingots are not made from the sheet lead I have posted for sale. The lead for these ingots is from another source. The ingots have been analyzed, for their purity. I can send pictures of the reading if requested.

I have been selling this lead for several years now at the fort, and everyone who has bought from me has been happy. never a complaint, and many, many repeat customers.

Buy 100 pounds or more of ingots and I give you a bucket(s) with a lid to keep/ store them in.
If if you are interested, please email me at: andrew@rwsheckles.com
thank you

A Maher
03-18-2020, 08:39 PM
Still plenty available. If you need lead before the Potomac, lead is also available for pick up in Frederick Maryland. Email me for details. Thanks

A Maher
03-23-2020, 09:43 AM
Well, with the Potomac spring regional canceled, I believe I have been in contact with all the people that have contacted me. If I forgot someone, please email me. I?m planning on having lead available for the spring national shoot. I?ll post details on that when it gets a little closer. As aways local pick up is available.
thank you.

STEVES
04-04-2020, 04:24 PM
PM sent. Thx