PDA

View Full Version : FS- Euroarms 2 Band Volunteer Rifle

oscarlovel
02-25-2020, 03:24 PM
I have a very nice Euroarms 2 Band Volunteer Rifle for sale in .451 caliber. Glass-bedded and platinum nipple. It has had the front sight replaced with a Lyman 17 with changeable inserts. Very nice shooter in very nice condition. SOLD PENDING FUNDS to SOURDOUGH. oscarlovel@gmail.com

chuck p
02-26-2020, 07:23 PM
hello,
like your volunteer,..interested in any trades, full or partial? i have quite a variety,..let me know your interests

thank you
chuck pizzitola
29th wisconsin vol. inf.

oscarlovel
02-27-2020, 09:27 AM
I might be tempted into a trade. PM me with what you might be interested in trading. Thanks.

oscarlovel
02-27-2020, 03:22 PM
Had a couple of questions asked, so I thought I'd post the answers here as well. Date code on the barrel is "BF", and the barrel is stamped "Euroarms of America" on the top. Is glass bedded, ad I'll throw in the appopriate mold. Rife is still available.

Sourdough
02-27-2020, 05:02 PM
Hello. I am interested in your rifle and sent you a PM.
Joe Davenport

oscarlovel
02-27-2020, 05:24 PM
Hello. I am interested in your rifle and sent you a PM.
Joe Davenport

PM'd you back.

Sourdough
02-28-2020, 05:23 AM
Hello, I will take the rifle where do I send the funds?
thanks, Sourdough

oscarlovel
02-28-2020, 08:57 AM
Hello, I will take the rifle where do I send the funds?
thanks, Sourdough

Sending PM with Payment Info. Thanks.

bones92
02-28-2020, 02:06 PM
Bless you, Sourdough. I was sorely tempted ?. :)

Sourdough
03-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Hello Clint,
I have not received any info on the mailing of the rifle! Last message I got was you had received payment and would ship rifle to me the next day. Has the rifle been shipped?
Thanks, Joe

bobanderson
03-09-2020, 08:10 AM
Hello Clint,
I have not received any info on the mailing of the rifle! Last message I got was you had received payment and would ship rifle to me the next day. Has the rifle been shipped?
Thanks, Joe

I think I see some doubt in your post. Rest assured. I've had many dealings with Clint (including a Volunteer rifle and accessories) over the years and he is true to his word.

Good man.

Lou Lou Lou
03-09-2020, 08:38 AM
I haven't met an N-SSA that wasn't as good as their word

oscarlovel
03-09-2020, 08:41 AM
Been a crazy weekend. PM'd you the tracking info. Looks like it will probably be delivered to you today. Fingers crossed! Priority Mail is iffy these days, but tracking shows the rifle as at your city location.

Sourdough
03-09-2020, 03:10 PM
hello Clint,
Thanks for the update on delivery and shipping! Looking forward to getting the rifle!
Thanks Sourdough

Sourdough
03-09-2020, 05:33 PM
Hello Clint.
The rifle arrived safe and sound about 20 minutes ago. The rifle is in very good condition and I can't wait to shoot it. In the future you may want to put some tape around the rifle moulds to keep them together. There was four pieces flouting around in the plastic bag. It does not look as if the mould sections banged together and left hit marks on the bullet moulds. Every thing is ok!

Looking at the iron sights reminds me that I can"t see them without a special pair of glasses. I will be mounting a period tang sight on a steel plate attached to the stock just behind the tang. I only have to mount the plate as it is already drilled and tapped for the tang sight. It is a good thing that I can stlll see the tang and foresights!I will fit the sight plate in the stock tomorrow and will be ready to shoot on Wednesday!

Thanks again for selling me this nice Volunteer rifle. I hope I will be able to shoot it as well as my great grandfather did with his Enfield sniper rifle! He made some very difficult shots with his snipe rifle.

Thanks again,
Joe

oscarlovel
03-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Glad you like it! Have fun and good shootin'!!!