PDA

View Full Version : Armi San Paolo Enfield 1853

jgraham1
12-28-2019, 12:13 PM
SPF

89528953I have for sale a Armi San Paolo (before they became Euroarms) built Enfield 1853, also known as a P53, with a very early serial number of 14XX. Standard 39-inch barrel in .577 (58 caliber) with an 8-1.25 musket nipple thread. Lock is stamped London Armoury Co. and is has a date code of AC for 1977. I have installed the correct Enfield sling swivels and the snap cap for the era. Both can be removed easily and I have the original sling swivels included in a bag with two new Treso Ampco nipples and the correct square end lock escutcheons that you can install at your pleasure. I also have a brand-new Civil War style leather sling, natural color, with the hook, still in the package. In reviewing the internet, it is my understanding that these rifles by Armi San Paolo are very well built and considered some of the best ever made. I bought this with the intention of having it defarbed, but my interests have turned in another direction. The musket is in excellent shape. Price with shipping is $675.

Please, no trades and I accept personal checks or MO, but no PayPal. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks.

Jerry

RaiderANV
12-28-2019, 11:24 PM
Had one decades ago and thought it better quality then what was available then and now for that matter with the exception of a Pedersoli

KDMEEK
12-29-2019, 02:05 PM
Is this still available?

jgraham1
12-29-2019, 03:05 PM
Is this still available?

Yes it is.

Jerry