PDA

View Full Version : WTS Parker-Hale 2 band Enfield Rifle-Musket (English Made)

Alex
10-31-2019, 12:35 PM
*SPF*-( Need to move this, and accordingly have dropped price $100.) I have for sale, arguably one of the best repro muzzleloaders ever "mass produced". This is a relatively early 1970's product ( SN # below 1,500 ) 2 band, Parker-Hale, Birmingham produced Pattern-1858 Enfield. Condition is just shy of a true excellent overall. Bore is excellent a true .577, with no problems. Photos can be provided a e-mal address or phone number ( I am a old dude, and uploading photos I akin to voodoo for me ). Comes with a couple of extra nipples, ball puller and worm. Now $675. shipped to CONUS in a hardcase, in box. Pmt via PMO please. Questions are welcomed. E-mail is he best way. Thank you.

valkyriemc
11-24-2019, 12:37 PM
( Need to move this, and accordingly have dropped price $100.) I have for sale, arguably one of the best repro muzzleloaders ever "mass produced". This is a relatively early 1970's product ( SN # below 1,500 ) 2 band, Parker-Hale, Birmingham produced Pattern-1858 Enfield. Condition is just shy of a true excellent overall. Bore is excellent a true .577, with no problems. Photos can be provided a e-mal address or phone number ( I am a old dude, and uploading photos I akin to voodoo for me ). Comes with a couple of extra nipples, ball puller and worm. Now $675. shipped to CONUS in a hardcase, in box. Pmt via PMO please. Questions are welcomed. E-mail is he best way. Thank you.

Marshall, per our emails, I'll take it .