PDA

View Full Version : The Long Island Boy's

skirmisher67longisland
10-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Hello Everyone,
I posted this a while back so I'm sure its buried in here somewhere. I am a fellow skirmisher who has just published a book on my unit, the 67th New York Volunteer Infantry, commonly referred to as the First Long Island. The book is titled " The Long Island Boy's and chronicles their history from their formation in Brooklyn until the last documented re-union. I spent 8 years researching and writing it. I will be down to the Fort for the skirmish this weekend. If you are interested in purchasing a book come see me at the camp of the 67th this Saturday, between 10 am and 5 pm. I am in area 4. Look for the red VI Corps Cross on the post. Books are $10. If you can't make it or don't feel like lugging a book around, you can always go to Amazon.com keyword Long Island Boy's and purchase it there. Thanks to my fellow skirmishers in advance for all of your support. Good luck to all of you this weekend!
Dave

Greek Commander
10-11-2019, 09:18 AM
I am a new skirmisher and new to this forum from Long Island too. I shoot on the 42nd Tammany Regiment. I just ordered your book off Amazon, can't wait to read it.